Congrats. That's a real honor.
Just got back from my brother's wedding in North Carolina. I also spent Friday with my daughter, who lives in Fayetteville. Her husband is an Apache Helicopter pilot and his regiment presented me with the flag that was flown during their combat missions in Iraq. They did this because I was in Desert Storm and their commander wanted to honor a Desert Storm veteran who was also a bronze star recipient. When they presented it to me, I told them that the flag meant mor to me than any bronze star. I have it in a case along with the plaque on a shelf on the wall for everyone to see.
Congrats. That's a real honor.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
that's pretty cool [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Congratilations. Any Bronze Star recipient certainly has my respect.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
hey congrats ole friend. that is awesome to hear.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks